(0 rates)
    • March 8, 2016 2:29 PM CST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Rumelko Calendar

Hi,
      I have contacted some Uk calendar collectors who have been unable to help me with information regarding a calendar so thiught I would try somewhere outside the UK.
      I have a Rumelko Calendar 2003/ 2004 and am looking to sell it but would like some information in regard to it's origin;
      I have spent hours trying to find out about this calendar but sadly to no avail.
      The calendar is 43 x 30 cm.
      Spiral bound.
      Week to week dated.
      52 pages each page depicts a scene from The Picturesque Representation of the Manners, Customs and amusements of The Russians; which had been dedicated to Alexander 1 by John Augustus Atkinson & James Walker.
      Each page is of very high quality mounting/water colour paper.
      Each page has a 21.5 x 15 cm. coloured plate which is very slightly inset (perhaps if someone wanted to remove and frame the image)
      Along with each image is the title of the print, a brief explanation of the image in the print.
      There is some heavy shelf and handling wear to the front and page covers but the internal pages are good, clean and tight.
      There is also thanks to Andrew Kusakin 2003 for rendering materials for this fabulous calendar.
      I have included some images of the calendar and if you would be so kind to give me your thoughts on it I would be heartily grateful. thank you in advance  Clare

• March 14, 2016 11:10 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

Hi Clare, Is your calendar for the Rumelko Management Company, a division of Rostocks? Is it in Russian or English? Could you please upload a photo of the fron? Thanks. Gary

• March 14, 2016 11:37 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled title

H

• March 14, 2016 11:49 AM CDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Untitled title

Hi Gary

Many thanks for your message; So sorry for the image, I'm not particularly good on the technical stuff.

The calander is in English

The only clue on the calendar is Rumelko and on the back page; 2003 RedaкцИя (this means Editions).

The publication express deep thanks to Andrew Kusakin for rendering materials.

There is no more information of clues or leads on or in the calendar which is why its so difficult. 

I don't know if you can click on my profile to see my pictures of the calendar..........would love to hear back if you have anymore information.

kind regards Clare

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is closed
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel